What can we help with?
We assist our clients with various matters. Each of these requests are dealt with the appropriate priority. We are happy to support you even if you are not an existing client and you have engaged in the services of another firm or embarked on matters yourself but just need some extra help at a crucial point or if you just need general help to understand a particular process.
We help with many matters, but some to mention are:
- You want to prepare your own claim papers but need to ask some questions.
- You have failed in some duties as a landlord and need some guidance on how to provide remedies and what the penalties are.
- There is an ongoing dispute with the tenant and you want to understand what options you have available.
- You have some paperwork you just don’t understand.
- You would like help to prepare a letter or make a phone call to a party relating to a tenancy matter.
- You would like to understand the new requirements under the Deregulation Act 2015 which is a huge impact on the private rented sector this past year.
Our fee is charged at £30.00 for each call. Just fill out the form below to book a call. We will call you back within 1 working day of you booking the call below (Monday to Friday between 9am and 8pm) . We will try to call you a few times and if you don’t answer we will send you an email to schedule a mutually convenient time so please make sure you check your messages. Calls are for a period of approximately 15 minutes so ensure you have time to chat as we are unable to split the time between multiple calls.
Please make sure you add your email address and phone number otherwise we will not be able to contact you.